As of 2020-05-13    16:00:00   
ADBL 347.00 ( 240 ) ( -10 )    AKJCL 51.00 ( 80 ) ( -1 )    AKPL 106.00 ( 250 ) ( -3 )    ALICL 478.00 ( 20 ) ( -14 )    BFC 91.00 ( 120 ) ( -2 )    BOKL 206.00 ( 70 ) ( -6 )    BPCL 312.00 ( 74 ) ( -9 )    CBBL 900.00 ( 100 ) ( -27 )    CCBL 151.00 ( 310 ) ( -4 )    CFCL 120.00 ( 10 ) ( -2 )    CHCL 351.00 ( 51 ) ( -10 )    CIT 2,296.00 ( 100 ) ( -71 )    CZBIL 175.00 ( 23 ) ( -5 )    DDBL 737.00 ( 20 ) ( -22 )    EBL 577.00 ( 100 ) ( -17 )    FMDBL 403.00 ( 20 ) ( -12 )    GBBL 208.00 ( 60 ) ( -6 )    GBIME 234.00 ( 282 ) ( -7 )    GBLBS 381.00 ( 20 ) ( -11 )    GFCL 132.00 ( 72 ) ( -4 )    GILB 1,050.00 ( 28 ) ( -32 )    GLICL 384.00 ( 10 ) ( -7 )    GUFL 110.00 ( 200 ) ( -3 )    HBL 471.00 ( 150 ) ( -14 )    HDL 1,205.00 ( 40 ) ( -37 )    HIDCL 124.00 ( 20 ) ( -2 )    HPPL 129.00 ( 265 ) ( -3 )    JSLBB 1,423.00 ( 20 ) ( -44 )    KBL 167.00 ( 520 ) ( -5 )    KRBL 102.00 ( 100 ) ( -3 )    LBL 194.00 ( 130 ) ( -6 )    LGIL 374.00 ( 20 ) ( -11 )    LLBS 910.00 ( 10 ) ( -18 )    MEGA 202.00 ( 210 ) ( -6 )    MLBL 194.00 ( 10 ) ( -3 )    NABIL 660.00 ( 435 ) ( -20 )    NADEP 518.00 ( 20 ) ( -16 )    NBB 187.00 ( 30 ) ( -5 )    NBL 237.00 ( 1680 ) ( -7 )    NGPL 100.00 ( 11 ) ( -2 )    NHDL 115.00 ( 100 ) ( -2 )    NIB 352.00 ( 102 ) ( -10 )    NIBPO 306.00 ( 200 ) ( -9 )    NICA 468.00 ( 60 ) ( -14 )    NICL 327.00 ( 130 ) ( -10 )    NIL 462.00 ( 10 ) ( -9 )    NLIC 993.00 ( 70 ) ( -30 )    NLICL 527.00 ( 20 ) ( -16 )    NMB 356.00 ( 110 ) ( -10 )    NTC 587.00 ( 1470 ) ( -18 )    PFL 150.00 ( 10 ) ( -3 )    PIC 471.00 ( 10 ) ( -9 )    PRIN 340.00 ( 30 ) ( -10 )    PRVU 215.00 ( 1000 ) ( -6 )    RHPC 76.00 ( 10 ) ( -1 )    RHPL 149.00 ( 290 ) ( -4 )    RMDC 562.00 ( 60 ) ( -17 )    SADBL 141.00 ( 10 ) ( -2 )    SAPDBL 102.00 ( 130 ) ( -3 )    SBI 404.00 ( 20 ) ( -8 )    SBL 279.00 ( 50 ) ( -5 )    SCB 556.00 ( 110 ) ( -17 )    SDESI 760.00 ( 10 ) ( -15 )    SHIVM 459.00 ( 23 ) ( -14 )    SICL 796.00 ( 20 ) ( -24 )    SIL 434.00 ( 30 ) ( -13 )    SKBBL 961.00 ( 30 ) ( -29 )    SPDL 90.00 ( 200 ) ( -1 )    SRBL 221.00 ( 70 ) ( -6 )    STC 2,352.00 ( 10 ) ( -48 )    TRH 194.00 ( 110 ) ( -6 )    UNHPL 51.00 ( 50 ) ( -1 )    UPPER 215.00 ( 30 ) ( -6 )    VLBS 882.00 ( 10 ) ( -18 )   
Related Areas : List

Tinau Development Bank Limited
View Transaction History
Name and Symbol Tinau Development Bank Limited(TNBL)
Address BUTAWAL-8, HOSPITALLINE
Email Address reporting@tinaubank.com
Website
Last Traded Price (Rs.) 166.00
Change (Rs.) and (%) -12(-6.74)
Total Listed Shares 11,441,681.00
Paid Up Value (Rs.) 100
Total Paid Up Value (Rs.) 1,144,168,100.00
Closing Market Price (Rs.) 166.00
Market Capitalization (Rs.) 1,899,319,046.00

Tinau Development Bank has been incorporated as a 'B' class financial institution and has operated its financial activites form 15th kartik 2063 for undertaking limited regional banking activites. The professional management teaam along with dedicated employee is always looking forward to serve the customers with its designed products. the bank mede public offering on 3rd bhadra 2067 for 300000 shares. out of which 6000 shares ware allotted for its employees after complaying with all the conditions of Nepal Stock Exchange Limited and Nepal Rastra Bank. The Bank is a public limited company incorporated under the bank and financial institution Act 2006 and the companies Act 2006. the bank is licensed by NRB to undertake banking services. The Authorized Capital of the bank is rupees 600 million and the issued paid-up capital is rupees 506.93 million. 51 percent of the paid-up capital is held by the promoter and remaining 49 percent is held by the general public.

 

Terms of Use
Top