|Himalayan Power Partner Ltd.|
|View Transaction History||Name and Symbol||Himalayan Power Partner Ltd.(HPPL)|
|Last Traded Price (Rs.)||186.00|
|Change (Rs.) and (%)||0(0.00)|
|Total Listed Shares||10,654,170.00|
|Paid Up Value (Rs.)||100|
|Total Paid Up Value (Rs.)||1,065,417,000.00|
|Closing Market Price (Rs.)||186.00|
|Market Capitalization (Rs.)||1,981,675,620.00|
Himalayan Power Partner Ltd was established in 2061 B.S. as a private limited company with main objectives to provide consulting services, conducting research and project development in the energy sector. The company was converted into Public Limited Company in 2070 BS under the company Act 2063.
The authorized capital of the company is NRs. 2700 million. The issued and paid up capitals are NRs.1065 millions. 70% of the equity capital has been paid from promotor shareholders and remaining 30% by public shareholders including local area affected people.
The company is developing Dordi Khola Hydropower Project (27 MW) in Lamjung district of Nepal. The generation license was acquired in July 2011 from the Ministry of Energy.
The project will generate 148.42 GWh energy per year. The Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) was signed with Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) in June 2012. The generated power will be evacuated to the national grid through 132 kV single circuit 2 km transmission line at Udipur sub-station of Marsyangdi corridor. The total cost of the project is estimated at NRs.4235 million including IDC. The facility agreement for the financing 75% debt portion (NRs 3170 million) of the project cost was concluded in November 2013 with the consortium of the banks/FIs leaded by Prime Commercial Bank Limited.
The Project is under construction and physical progress upto July 2018 is 70%. The Required Commercial Operation Date (RCOD) of the project has been fixed on 31st August 2019